If your child is having behavioral problems, acting out at home or in school, having difficulty focusing and performing in school, he or she may have a attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

We will assess your child and help you make decisions on his or her treatment and whether to refer your child to a psychiatrist for a medication evaluation. We would attempt to treat your family member with individual or family counseling. We will, if necessary, refer you to a psychiatrist who is experienced in working with children. We often refer children and families to Virginia Treatment Center for Children or other treatment facilities in the area for a comprehensive assessment and treatment recommendations.

Contact us